Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Ashley Tisdale Nose Job Plastic Surgery Before and After

Ashley Tisdale Nose Job may have been for functional or medical reasons as well, but she has certainly changed her appearance.And in my view the results aren't good. I don't think she is to happy with it either. She looks much better in the before shot. There was nothing wrong with her nose in the beginning.
After Going through these Ashley Tisdale Nose Job Before and After Pictures in my opinion the tip of her nose looks smaller. I don’t feel like Nose Job was exactly needed. She does not look much different and the rhinoplasty was not an improvement.

Ashley Tisdale claims about her Nose Job that prior to the surgery her breathing problems worsened to the point that she could no longer breathe from her right nostril.Growing up I always knew I had a deviated septum on the right side of my nose, which caused trouble breathing.This may have lead her to Nose Job but i am not fully convinced.
She also said the older I got, the worse it got. I went to get it checked out, and the doctor told me the septum was 80 percent deviated and that I had two small fractures on my nose.Tisdale vehemently denies having gotten the surgery for cosmetic reasons and says that she is not a supporter of plastic surgery.I didn't do this because I believe in plastic surgery. I did this to help my health. I literally almost could not breathe out of the right side of my nose,said Tisdale.

Ashley Tisdale says she was somewhat distressed when she first saw her new profile after her recent nose job.

She "kind of freaked out," the 22-year-old actress-singer tells People magazine in its Jan. 28 issue. "I was so swollen, I was like, `Oh my gosh, is it going to stay like this?'"

Tisdale says she doesn't regret having the surgery but is sorry she decided to sing in public two weeks later.

Since performing at last month's Z100 Jingle Ball concert in New York, she has suffered a backlash from fans who say they barely recognize the actress they loved as scene-stealing Sharpay in the Disney Channel TV movie "High School Musical" and its sequel.

"People were saying I was `unveiling my look,' but I was still recovering! That's not what I look like right now," she tells the magazine.

Tisdale says her face looked "practically paralyzed" in photos of the Dec. 15 event but she is now able to make facial expressions and even scrunch up her nose.

"I think I still look like me," she says.
Ashley Tisdale had surgery Nov. 30 to correct a deviated septum that worsened over the years and contributed to breathing problems. She says her nose had changed shape and "was leaning in a different direction" after being fractured twice.

She begins shooting the "High School Musical 3" feature film in April.

Tisdale says she decided to talk about her surgery because she "didn't want to play a game of denying it or being coy."

"I wanted my fans to know because I don't take plastic surgery lightly," she says.
Ashley Tisdale claims about her Nose Job that prior to the surgery her breathing problems worsened to the point that she could no longer breathe from her right nostril.Growing up I always knew I had a deviated septum on the right side of my nose, which caused trouble breathing.This may have lead her to Nose Job but i am not fully convinced.

She also said the older I got, the worse it got. I went to get it checked out, and the doctor told me the septum was 80 percent deviated and that I had two small fractures on my nose.Tisdale vehemently denies having gotten the surgery for cosmetic reasons and says that she is not a supporter of plastic surgery.I didn't do this because I believe in plastic surgery. I did this to help my health. I literally almost could not breathe out of the right side of my nose,said Tisdale.
Looking at Tisdale's old nose it seems that her bridge twists to the right slightly at the top, but is otherwise quite a nice nose that does not require cosmetic enhancement. While Tisdale's case may indeed prove to be a medical necessity, it is likely that her corrective surgery will have some cosmetic benefits and that the star had taken the opportunity to also improve upon her nose while repairing her deviated septum.

1 comment:

  1. Well plastic surgery is proving as the most advantageous technique to make yourself more beautiful or to get a charming look. I think hers is one of best nose jobs I have seen till now.

    ReplyDelete